Gift giving is a wonderful way to acknowledge a job well done, especially those who serve our families in some capacity. Make them feel extra special with a quick delectable treat that will surely delight everyone’s palette!!!
Ever since I found this recipe, it has been an annual tradition to make this extra special fudge. It literally takes no more than 5-minutes, and with four ingredients how can you not give this a TRY…….You Won’t Be Disappointed!
Recipe & ingredients have been adapted for a more Intense Flavor….Adjust accordingly to what your palette prefers!
5-MINUTE FUDGE WREATH
- 12 oz package of dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mint, butterscotch or peanut butter chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional: 8 oz chopped walnuts, 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
Step by Step:
- Grease, round cake pan, with a pat of unsalted butter.
- Place chocolate chips & preferred (1 cup) chips into medium saucepan.
- Pour condensed milk & vanilla over chocolate chips, stir gently & turn heat to low.
- Cover condensed milk can with plastic wrap & place rubber band near the top to ensure the plastic wrap stays in position. Place covered can in the center of cake pan.
- Stir chips & milk until melted together, about 3 minutes……..Then add nuts & dried fruit.
- Scoop the ‘melted mixture’ into cake pan & completely around covered can, forming a chocolate ring. Give it texture, by letting the ‘bumps’ formulate on the top.
- Keep the covered can centered in the middle of the cake pan, by pushing the ‘melted mixture’ back if necessary.
- Place fudge in fridge & chill until firm, approximately 1-hour.
- Remove covered can from the center & loosen fudge with a spatula.
- Cut with knife, serve & ENJOY!
Using high-quality ingredients with seasonal recipes prepares the palette for a sensational chewing experience. Be intentional, especially with gift giving and splurge for a little extra delicious appeal. Those receiving this delectable fudge may just need this ‘secret recipe.’ ENJOY…….